"In my work I aim to give a sense of beauty, creating paintings with simple elegance and mood".

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Galleries and Open Studios

Lots of new things happening in my Art World.  First my painting "Orchard Blossom" was juried into The Pastel Society of New Hampshire's "It's Pastel" National show.  I was very honored to be juried into this Exhibit which runs through November 28.  If you are in that area do stop buy and see this beautiful show which is free to the public.


Gallery Blink
1936 Massachusetts Avenue
Lexington, MA, 02421
www.galleryblink.com

Gallery Blink's Opening was a huge success.  I am very blessed to have six paintings on display and  happy to say that one sold the night of the Reception "Mack's Apple"and  I am excited that it is going to a loving home.
Mack's Apple ©
My other paintings available in the Gallery Blink this month.  


"Apple for the Teacher"©


"The Big Apple"©


"Crimson and Copper" ©


"Tuscan Flavors" ©

"Sangria" ©


Whistler House Museum of Art
243 Worthen St,  Lowell,  MA. 01852

I am pleased to announce that my Pastel Painting "Reflections in Contrast" was chosen for the Invitational Members Exhibition 2015.  
The Exhibition begins November 18, 2015 until January 16, 2016.
Opening Reception: Saturday November 21, 2015,  2 - 4pm
Hope to see you there.



"Reflections in Contrast" ©



Maison De L'Art 
57 East Pearl St., Nashua, NH 03060
Please call for gallery horsing/or an appointment at 603-879-9888
Two of my painting are for sale,  "Afternoon Tea" and "Golden Trio I".


 "Afternoon Tea" ©


"Golden Trio I" ©



Western Ave. Studios
Studio A404
Mary Ellen Brown - Fine Art
122 Western Ave, Lowell, MA

My Grand Opening in October was a great success.  My next OPEN STUDIOS will be 
Saturday, November 7th,  12 to 6pm.  Hope you can come.
I have many Framed Original Pastel Paintings,  Giclee' Prints Frameable Archival Note Cards.
I have something new -  Unframed 5x7 Original Pastel Paintings for 35.
Just pop them into the frame of your choice.

I will be taking part in the Loading Dock Gallery "Winter Lights"Great opportunity for Christmas Shopping and of course come visit me in my studio.





Please join us for HOLIDAY OPEN STUDIOSSaturday and Sunday December 5 & 6 
and December 12 & 13

Noon to 6:00pm



























































1 comment: