"In my work I aim to give a sense of beauty, creating paintings with simple elegance and mood".

Monday, September 28, 2015

Grand Opening this weekend Oct. 3 and 4 from 12pm to 5pm. Looking forward to seeing you.




I am proud to announce that my painting "Orchard Blossom" has been accepted into The Pastel Society of New Hampshire  7th Annual National Juried Exhibition at the Discover Portsmouth Center Gallery, in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.  The Exhibition opens Tuesday October 20th.   The Opening Reception is October 24 at 5pm.  The Exhibit runs through Saturday November 28.  This is a major Juried show with works by pastel artists from New Hampshire and numerous other states.  The event is free and open to the public.


Orchard Blossom ©


I am also happy and honored to announce that I will be exhibiting eight of my pastel paintings along with other unique artists at Gallery Blink, located in a historic house near Lexington"s Battle Green.  See attached info below.

No comments:

Post a Comment