"In my work I aim to give a sense of beauty, creating paintings with simple elegance and mood".

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All

In my work I aim to give a sense of 
peace and beauty, creating paintings
with simple elegance and mood


2015 has been a very exciting year for Mary Ellen Brown Fine Art.  We moved our Studio to Western Ave. Studios, Studio A404,  122 Western Ave., Lowell, MA.  Western Ave is the largest group of artists in one location in the United States.  With the hustle and bustle of the holidays we have Open Studios the first two weekends of December (both Sat. and Sun) from 12 to 5.  Our Loading Dock Gallery on the second floor is also chock full of beautiful artistic gifts for your shopping pleasure all month (Wednesday thru Saturday 12 to 5:30pm)   Please come to my studio,  I would love to see you all.  I have lots of paintings, cards, giclee' prints and some jewelry in for your viewing, Oh and my new 2016 desk calendar everyone has been asking about at $10. each

"Immanuel"©  painted for my 2015 Christmas Card


GALLERY BLINK
1963 Massachusetts Avenue
Lexington, MA, 02421
www.galleryblink.com

Gallery Blink"s first Exhibition was a huge success.  Two of my paintings sold during the exhibition. 
and went to wonderful homes.  Mack's Apple and Tuscan Flavors.

Mack's Apple ©

Tuscan Flavors ©


St. Phillips Art Show
Nashua, NH

I am happy to announce that my painting "Fruit of the Vine"
sold to a wonderful woman who loves my fruit paintings.  

Fruit of the Vine ©


I am pleased to announce that one of my favorite apple paintings
"Orchard Fresh" just sold to one of my collectors.  

Orchard Fresh ©



Maison De L'Art
57 East Pearl St.
Nashua, NH 03060
Please call for Gallery hours or and appointment at 603-879-9888

Two of my paintings are available,  "Afternoon Tea" and "Golden Trio I"

Afternoon Tea ©
Golden Trio I ©



Whistler House Museum of Art
243 Worthern Street, Lowell, MA 01852
My Pastel Painting "Reflections in Contrast" is on display and for sale thru January 16, 2016
in the Invitational Members Exhibition

Reflections in Contrast ©



Grace Chapel Art Gallery
59 Worthen Rd., Lexington, MA., 02421
ShinyNovember 21 thru January 4, 2016
Two of my paintings are on Exhibition and for sale.  "Cobalt and Silver" and "Sangria
Gallery is open every Thursday from 1 to 5pm

Cobalt and Silver ©
Sangria ©



Please join us in Studio A404Western Ave. Studios, 122 Western Ave.
Lowell, MA. on December 12 & 13 for
Holiday Open Studios - 12 to 5 pm





1 comment:

  1. Orchard Fresh was my new favorite as well. Not surprised it sold. I am saving up to buy a large framed print!

    ReplyDelete