"In my work I aim to give a sense of beauty, creating paintings with simple elegance and mood".

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Open Studios and Upcoming Events





Hope you can come to my 2 day Grand Opening


Working on my newest painting


Pastel Workshop

I will be conducting a 1 day pastel workshop in my studio # A404
on the 3rd Saturday of each month from 10am to 5pm.  We will have
a lunch break, bring your lunch.  I have a refrigerator for cold drinks
and perishable foods and a microwave.  
I will be accepting 3 students per month, contact me for full details
and a supplies list at mebrownart@yahoo.com or mebrownart@gmail.com
All levels are welcome.
www.maryellenbrown-fineart.com


Pastel Class

I teach a Pastel class at Orchard Christian Fellowship, 136 Pillsbury Rd.
Londonderry, NH.
Tuesdays - 9:30 to 11:30am      All levels are welcome
I have a few openings left for the next session beginning Sept. 15th
Each session runs for eight weeks
Contact me for details - mebrownart@yahoo.com or mebrownart@gmail.com

Floral Portraits - Pastel Workshop

Lyn Diefenbach,  Master Pastelist  from Australia will be coming to 
Londonderry, NH,  May 10, 11, 12, 2016
9:30 to 4:30 daily
 Location - Orchard Christian Fellowship, 136 Pillsbury Rd.
Contact me at mebrownart@yahoo.com for details and registration.
To view her work  - www.ldief.com










No comments:

Post a Comment