"In my work I aim to give a sense of beauty, creating paintings with simple elegance and mood".

Saturday, August 29, 2015

" Floral Portraits" 3 Day Pastel Workshop with Lyn Diefenbach and Grand Opening of my new studio at Western Ave. Studios

    








Painting in my Studio and loving it

                                                      
                                      

 A fruitful Branch ©


                                                                    

Sangria ©


                                                
Orchard Blossom ©

                                     




 
                                                                 

Hello to all my friends,

             It's been a busy and exciting year.  I attended IAPS 2015 (International Association of Pastel Societies) in Albuquerque, NM in April with pastelists from around the world and took a number of workshops.  One with Lyn Diefenbach called "Floral Portraits" was amazing.  I am chairing her 3 day "Floral Portraits" Pastel Workshop here in Londonderry,  NH  May 10, 11, and 12,  2016,  9:30 to 4:30 daily.    For the application and bio contact me at mebrownart@yahoo.com  To view her work - www.ldief.com 
       I am so excited to announce the opening of my new studio at Western Ave. Studios #A404,  at 122 Western Ave., Lowell, Mass.  Western Ave. Studios is the largest group of artist on the east coast. We will have Open Studios Sept. 5 from 12:00 to 5:00pm,   I can fully concentrate on painting,  no hearing the laundry, cleaning, cooking, etc. calling my name and I am loving it.  Great people all around me doing the same.   I will be open - come on in.  My Grand Opening will be Oct. 3rd and 4th from 12:00 to 5:00 pm.  They will also be celebrating Artoberfest.  "Artful Biergarten" with local craft beer/mead tastings,  Saturday evening Music in the Onyx Room featuring the Oom Pa Pas play benefitting the Miracle Providers Northeast.  Hope to see you all there.  

New class schedule:

Tuesdays - 9:30 ti 11:30 am - 8 week sessions
Orchard Christian Fellowship, 136 Pillsbury Road, Londonderry, NH
4 openings as of Sept. - Contact me at mebrownart@yahoo.com for more info and supplies list.
I accept artists from beginner to advanced.

Pastel Workshop
3rd Saturday of each month- 10:00am to 5:00pm
Western Ave. Studios,  122 WesternAve.,  4th floor #A404
Accepting 3 students per month - Cost 75. for the day - beginners to advanced.
Contact me at mebrownart@yahoo.com for more information and supplies list
Bring your lunch - I have a refridgerator for cold drinks and perishable foods
1 opening for Sept.    mebrownart@yahoo.com  
Bring and easel or sit at a table if you prefer.

Happy Painting                                      

  




No comments:

Post a Comment